Thursday 23 September 2010

Yes, we Dukan!

Hello!

My name is ASMO and I'm a Dukanian. I beg your pardon? That means that I am currently trying to shift some of my excess food-induced baggage, without forgoing deliciousness.

If you want to know all about the Dukan Diet, please go here: www.dukandiet.co.uk Dr Dukan is in no way related to my blog, doesn't know about and probably has better things to do with his time.

The purpose of this blog is simply to share a few of the recipes I create with my friends and family who have decided to give this a go as well. There are alot of other Dukan sites out there, but not so many in English and I thought I'd make my humble contribution in this way.

As our family likes to eat the food hot and when it's ready, there will probably be a shortage of photos to illustrate the dishes, and you'll have to forgive the very careless attitude towards precise measurements in some cases.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment